UPDATE: CODA CAMP 2022 will be held at Dearne Valley, Doncaster from 19th - 22nd August. Tickets will go on sale on Monday 22nd November at 7pm
Our CODA Camps have been running for 9 consecutive years this year. They have been very successful and are very popular with the children so we don't intend on stopping now!
Our select team pick a location every year across the United Kingdom and pick the best place we think the children will enjoy. Your kids can spend a whole weekend doing activities, socialising, learning and developing a range of new skills. We have an amazing team of CODA volunteers who support your children during their stay and make them feel comfortable and ensure their safety while with us.
If you are interested in volunteering at CODA Camp 2022 please fill in this form:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
If you are a professional working with CODAs or from another country hoping to set up your own camp, we have forms and information below which may help you.
Our oldest CODAs have been provided with an employment toolkit which may help them consider how being a CODA may help them in future careers. Please feel free to share these with your teenagers:
Check out our past
New to CODA Camp? Here's how it works:
1) Apply via our website - it will go live on 22nd November at 7pm
2) Places are offered on a first come first served basis, whilst also ensuring we have an even split of ages and gender, as well as welcoming first time campers.
3) Once you receive a confirmation email, a deposit payment is required to secure the place - the deadline for this payment will be 5th January.
4) After that, it is your choice whether you want to pay in one go, or pay in monthly instalments to our CODA bank account. You will be informed of the exact amount per child per month.
5) Parents receive an information pack later in the year with all the details (i.e. a packing list so you know what to bring) where to come, what your child can expect and who will be our volunteer staff during the weekend.
6) Camp time!!