CODA Camp 2023
CODA Camp 2024
Will be held at PGL Activities Centre in Grantham on Friday 2nd - Monday 5th of August 2024.
Registration for camp will open on Friday 1st December 2023.
CODA Camp 2024 will be our 11th CODA Camp. The Camp is aimed at being able to provide a safe place for CODA children to come and spend a weekend with other CODAs who have shared lived experiences. All of the children and adult volunteers attending are CODAs themselves. We focus on being able to celebrate our deaf heritage and the unique experiences we all have from growing up with deaf parents and as a part of the deaf world. The camp is for any children with either 1 or 2 deaf parents, aged from 7-17.
New to CODA Camp? Here's how it works:
1) Apply via our website - it will go live on Friday 1st November at 7:30pm
2) Places are offered on a first come first served basis, whilst also ensuring we have an even split of ages and gender, as well as welcoming first-time campers.
3) Once you receive a confirmation email, a deposit payment is required to secure the place - the deadline for this payment will be 8th December.
4) After that, it is your choice whether you want to pay in one go, or pay in monthly instalments to our CODA bank account. You will be informed of the exact amount per child per month.
5) Parents receive an information pack later in the year with all the details (i.e. a packing list so you know what to bring) where to come, what your child can expect and who will be our volunteer staff during the weekend.
6) Camp time!!